Aluminum Awning Windows
Our state-of-the art aluminum Awning Windows have been designed to outperform typical thermal insulation requirements. In addition to the economical version (E), featuring a one-component central seal, we offer an upgraded variant with a two-component central seal (ST). We also offer the a variant with enhanced thermal insulation, and with profiles that come equipped with insulating inserts and a two-component central seal (SI).
- Thermal breaks made of an innovative material with a brand-new shape allow the use of a seal in the area of profile insulation.
- Enhanced thermal insulation options
- Excellent kinematics enabling the fabrication of narrow, operable windows
- Window leaf profiles have isolation joint, which eliminates thermal stresses during operation.
- Possibility of using invisible hinges and the most popular multi-point hardware, including hidden fittings + state-of-the art EuroPilot fittings; for doors, fittings with automation and access control functions are also available.
- Able to receive double or triple glazing, up to 63 mm for windows, thus making it possible to use all common types of glass, including acoustic or burglar-resistant glass.
- Options for security ratings RC1 – RC4
- Large selection & different styles of handles, including minimalist looking handles with or without rosette.
- Possibility of fabricating two-colour constructions
- Profiles can have different colours on external and internal side